Public Event: Research Presentation
The Arrowsmith Program is pleased to host an independent event where Drs Lara Boyd and Rachel Weber (both of the University of British Columbia) along with Dr Greg Rose of Southern Illinois University will be speaking about their work and the broader research into the Arrowsmith Program. All three of these leading academics are currently undertaking research projects into various aspects of the Arrowsmith Program and its outcomes. This event will provide a unique opportunity for these researchers to provide information on the results of their work, as well as a focus on:
- Behaviour relationships in children with learning disabilities – Dr Lara Boyd
- Benefits of Arrowsmith Training on Brain Connectivity and Neuropsychological Measures – Dr Greg Rose
- Neurocognitive and Behavioural Outcomes of the Arrowsmith Program – Dr Rachel Weber
The event will be held on Thursday February 21st at 7:00pm at the W Hotel in New York City. The event is free and open to the public. All who are interested in learning more about the Arrowsmith Program are encouraged to attend.
Poster Session: INS Annual conference
Drs Lara Boyd and Rachel Weber (both of the University of British Columbia) will both be attending the International Neuropsychological Society’s annual conference where they will be hosting a poster session outlining their studies of the Arrowsmith Program, which will cover research around the following areas:
- Academic Outcomes in Arrowsmith Cognitive Intervention Participants
- Emotional and Behavioral Outcomes
- Cognitive Abilities and Neuroimaging based on the Arrowsmith Program
The poster session will be held on Thursday February 21st from 2:30pm to 3:45pm at the Marriott Marquis Times Square – New York City.