Attend Barbara Arrowsmith Young's World Virtual Tour and learn more about the Arrowsmith Program
Across 2020 and 2021 in response to the global pandemic Arrowsmith Program’s founder Barbara Arrowsmith-Young will be taking part in a world virtual presentation tour hosted on Zoom.
Attend one of her virtual tour dates to:
- Find out how learning difficulties do not need to be lifelong
- Gain an insight into the principles of neuroplasticity and the factors leading to brain change
- Learn about Barbara’s journey of discovery, the lines of research she combined and the outcomes achieved over 40 years
- Hear the latest research into neuroplasticity, learning and Arrowsmith’s innovative educational approach
- Find out more about the experiences of Arrowsmith parents and educators around the world.
Professional Information Session Information
Arrowsmith Program hosts Information Sessions at our Toronto location for professionals involved in education or who are interested in the field of learning disabilities and the work of the Arrowsmith Program. We also host online professional information session webinars. These sessions are currently on hold. Further information on future sessions will be shared shortly.