Introducing the Arrowsmith Symbol Relations Cognitive Enhancement Program
As lifelong learners we are all looking for an edge. You may be a student looking to achieve better grades or an employee looking to increase your reasoning ability in order to move up the corporate ladder. You may be retired and looking for a means to improve and strengthen your cognitive capacities to ensure you are enhancing your most important asset, your brain.
The Arrowsmith Program is based on the application of neuroscience research demonstrating that it is possible to change and enhance cognitive function. The Cognitive Enhancement Program provides participants with a structured cognitive exercise program specifically aimed to enhance the Symbol Relations cognitive function. This function is a critical part of higher order reasoning and processing, and is responsible for processing concepts across all academic disciplines. It involves understanding and quickly grasping what is read and heard, insight, logical reasoning, seeing connections between ideas, cause and effect processing and mathematical reasoning.
Inquire about this Program
Please fill in the form below to be contacted by our admissions team.
Duration: 4 Hours per week over a 10 month period.
Location: Arrowsmith School Online
Register today using in the form on this page.
Framework and Outcomes
The framework for success includes:
- Four hours of work per week with flexible scheduling
- Specialized Symbol Relations cognitive exercise
- A positive, supportive, and structured learning environment
- Administered by a trained Arrowsmith Program facilitator
Individuals in this program may see enhancement in their ability to:
- Process concepts across all academic disciplines
- Comprehend and quickly grasp what is read and heard
- Gain insight
- Reason logically
- See connections between ideas
- Process complex relationships such as cause and effect
- Reason mathematically