Arrowsmith School is an independent co-educational and non-denominational day school headquartered in mid-town Toronto and Peterborough. We offer both full time and part time programs with the sole purpose of helping individuals of all ages with specific learning difficulties.
We invite you to join us for our next monthly Parent Information Session at Arrowsmith School Toronto as well as read or view some of our many testimonials from both parents and current and former students who have completed the Arrowsmith Program.
If either you or your child are struggling academically, socially or vocationally we encourage you to complete the Arrowsmith Program® Cognitive Profile Questionnaire to help determine whether the learning difficulties are typical of those addressed by the Arrowsmith Program.
Get answers to our most commonly asked questions, including:
- Is the Arrowsmith Program available in other schools?
- How do we determine if a student is suitable?
- What are the ages of the students?
- Is the Arrowsmith Program effective in addressing Developmental or Intellectual Delays or Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- What does the assessment involve?